Thursday 6 June 2013

Grape Vine readers, I need your help please!

This month, I accidentally deleted the tick boxes that go beside the listings on the first two pages of Grape Vine. I didn't notice until they came back from the printers, and I thought you wouldn't want to wait another couple of days while a new batch was printed, so I sent the magazines out box-less. And it made me wonder..... does anyone use them? Would you miss them if I didn't bring them back?

So I've set up a poll on the Grape Vine Facebook page, and I'd be very grateful if you would have a look at your June magazine, decide whether the lack of boxes leaves a hole in your life or not, and then pop over to the poll and tick your preferred option.

2 comments :

  1. So you have to tick a Tick-box to indicate if you want Tick-boxes, do you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've polled. Just to follow-up why, I have been highlighting the comps in the GV in different colours (so they really stand out) different colours per store etc. I also attach little post it notes and carry it around, as its a handy handbag size :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.