Thursday 1 November 2012

Win a 6 month subscription to Grape Vine

Do you ever pop over to look at the Grape Vine website? If not, you might have missed the monthly competition. Every month I give one lucky person a 6 months subscription to Grape Vine.

The November competition is open now, so why not pop over to the site and enter? And if you've never had a copy of Grape Vine before, you can request a free sample at the same time. Not only will you find dozens and dozens of competitions to enter in it, you'll see how I spend my time- I'm writer, researcher, proof reader, subscription department, accountant and tea lady (especially tea lady) all rolled into one.

Which reminds me, time to put the kettle on.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.