Monday 17 September 2012

Some great new creative competitions

Economy Car Hire have a super competition running for those of us who enjoy a creative challenge. The prize is a Tom Tom sat nav, and to enter you need to visit their site and tell them, in no more than 200 words, about your most memorable road trip, good or bad, and then follow them on Facebook and Twitter.  You have until October 10th to get your entry in.

Mellow Mummy is running a limerick competition - and I'm judging it! The prize is a group 1,2,3 car seat, and you can enter either by filling in the form on the site or, if you have a blog,  including it in blog post. Full details of how to enter are here  and the competition runs until October 31st. Entries will be judged anonymously, so send me flowers if you must, but it won't affect my decision!

By the way, if you've been wondering why there have been no new blog posts from me for a while, I've been away on holiday for a beautiful relaxing break at the gorgeous Bordubet hotel on the Datca Peninsula in Turkey. I first went there two years  ago when I won as holiday there, and loved it so much we went back last year and again this year - and we'll be back there again soon, I'm sure!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.