Thursday 9 August 2012

Got a blog? Win a movie voucher!

Blinkbox have a competition just for bloggers, and 50 winners will each win a voucher to watch the movie of your choice. To enter, visit the site and choose which film you would like to see, write a blog post about it including a link to the film and then tweet them a link to your post. You will find full instructions here and the competition closes on 26th August.

The film I would most like to see is Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - I can hardly believe I haven't seen it yet, with my love of all things Asian. I once won a  wonderful holiday to India, including several days in the beautiful city of Jaipur, and I know this film would bring back lots of memories!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.