Thursday 5 January 2012

A competition my crafty friends will love!

As Grape Vine went in the post yesterday, today I felt justified in giving myself a day off working on it. As as you know, when I'm not working on GV, or entering competitions myself, I'm to be found cooking or crafting. Today I finally got all my craft things back out from where they had been stored over Christmas, and played with my new musical themed set of stamps. Here's the result:


Next I have some cute owl stamps to play with, which I'll be colouring in with my favourite pens - Promarkers. The  range of colours is quite amazing, and because they blend so well the total number of colours you can get is quite literally infinite. I've got quite a few already, but as all crafters know, you can never have too many and I have a wishlist of colours tucked into my box of pens. I'm on the lookout for lots more shades of green and brown at the moment.


So I was delighted to hear that Always with a Heart and Handy Hippo  are running a competition to win 20 pens of your choice from the range.

To read about the competition and enter for yourself, pop over to the Always with a Heart blog but hurry! The competition closes  on January 8th. If you're not lucky, you can buy Promarkers and many other craft goodies at Handy Hippo. And I've just spotted that they have a super deal on Nestabilities so I may be adding to my collection.

In the meantime, I have rather a lot of ink to scrub off my fingers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.