Tuesday 3 August 2010

Ask Aunty Jane

This week I'm going to wear my "Agony Aunt" hat. Lots of people ask me questions about comping, ranging from "When I'm writing a tiebreaker, does 'can't' count as one word or two? " to "How can I find competitions to enter on Facebook?"


So for the next few days, I am going to throw the Grape Vine blog open to you. If you have a question about comping - anything at all from the most traditional kinds of competition to the newest social media ones - post it as a comment below or email it to me with the subject AUNTY JANE. Please include your email address if you would like a personal reply - this will NOT be displayed on the blog, and used only for contacting you.


Your comments will not appear immediately - I will reply individually to as many as possible and next week I will post a selection of the ones that I feel other compers will find most helpful, along with my answers.


Questions should reach me by midnight on Friday August 6th.


Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.