Wednesday 5 May 2010

Wednesday's Wander

I've been out looking for new competitions for the next issue of Grape Vine today. While I was out I took a call on my mobile telling me I have won an England shirt in a recent Mars text competition, and when I got home the first issue of a prize subscription to a needlework magazine was waiting for me.

I picked up the latest Waitrose magazine and found a couple of text entry competitions in Martins newsagent - details of all those will be in the next Grape Vine update. And then I found this competitoin in Argos, which you will want to start entering as soon as possible asthere are prizes to be won every week.

Argos “Get ready for football fever” booklet directs you to www.worldtruck.co.uk to win “the World Truck”, but actually there is more to it than that! The top prize is the contents of the truck, worth £5,000 but the winner gets £5,000 worth of Argos vouchers and the contents displayed on the website will be donated to charity. After entering the draw you will have a chance to nominate a charity (the space provided for your nomination is very small). To enter this part of the comp, click on “Win the World Truck” on the right of the page. Closing 13 Jul.

There is also one 42” television to be won every week with closing dates from 11 May to 13 Jul. To enter this part of the comp, click on “Where’s the World Truck?” and give a postcode. The nearest guess to where the delivery lorry was at a particular (not announced) time each Wednesday will win. You will need to enter separately for each week’s competition.

Finally there are 100 vouchers for a football lesson for one, for 6 month - 4 year olds or 5 -18 year olds, to be won every week. To enter this part of the comp, click on “play” at the top of the screen. You may only enter once and your entry remains in all subsequent draws. Closing dates are 11 May to 13 Jul.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.